Whether it's a T-shirt or a sweatshirt, we strongly advise you to keep in mind certain principles when washing them :
- Always wash our clothes at a maximum of 30° (or less) to prolong the longevity of organic cotton fibers.
- Turn our clothes over before putting them in the machine to protect the screen printed visual.
- Put only clothes of the same color in your machine: white with white, dark with dark or colors with colors!
- Iron them at 110° maximum and always upside down to protect the screen printed visual.
- Let your clothes air dry! Do not tumble dry our clothes, it makes the cotton shrink!
- Don't wring your T-shirts by hand, it breaks the fibers of the fabric.
- Avoid drying your pieces in the sun: it dulls the color of the T-shirts and makes the cotton fibers rough. A shady and well-ventilated corner is perfect!
For ecological reasons, we can only advise you to space out the machines and to wash your clothes only when necessary!
So let your clothes air out as much as possible; the air then circulates between the fibers, releasing odors!